Thursday, June 20, 2024

Survey on Consumer Behaviour of Athletic and Sustainable Footwear for Thesis Study!

Hi everyone!

I’m a master's student at Brunel University working on my thesis in Integrated Product Design. My research focuses on lowering the carbon footprint of the casual footwear industry through sustainable, smart materials, and 4D manufacturing. As part of my study, I’m conducting a survey to gather insights into consumer awareness, preferences, and purchasing habits regarding athletic and environmentally friendly footwear.

I would greatly appreciate your participation in this survey. Your responses will provide valuable data that can help develop innovative and eco-conscious solutions in the footwear industry.

https://forms.gle/Z7soPVjutqDYxL7W6

Your responses will be kept confidential and used solely for research purposes. Thank you so much for your valuable contribution!

Feel free to share this post with others who might be interested. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.



Submitted June 20, 2024 at 01:02PM by Lucky_Bit6080 https://ift.tt/7kEeI3v

No comments:

Post a Comment