Friday, June 28, 2024

Sustainable occasionwear / formal wear

I want one dress that would go to as many parties as possible. I would prefer it be silk or something that feels similar to that. I don't do millenium -style slinky dresses. Knee or calf length.

Any tips on where to find something like this? I am ready to invest, as my hope is that this one dress would be good for years and cover everything from weddings to birthday parties to work events. (Weddings where I live almost never mean long dresses for guests, I know it is a thing in many other countries.)

If you have a favourite dress that covers all occasions, I'd love to see a photo! I am not 100% sure what I am looking for, so any tips are welcome.



Submitted June 28, 2024 at 01:55PM by Shuvuiia https://ift.tt/FnUWVcK

No comments:

Post a Comment