Saturday, June 22, 2024

What are your favorite sustainable high quality brands? What should I search for on Poshmark?

Id like to completely move away from fast fashion and invest in a few good quality pieces I can mend when needed.

But I realized Ive never paid much attention to fashion/style and most of the brands I know to look for are fast fashion. Ive always shopped secondhand but my idea of sustainable in the past has been buying fast fashion at thrift stores and cycling through clothes pretty fast because the fabrics don’t hold up well.

Any advice and ideas for brands to look for? Im into vintage/witchy/feminine and androgynous clothing that is unique with fun patterns and earth tones and I like to incorporate lots of different styles.



Submitted June 22, 2024 at 11:51AM by girlinaquamarine https://ift.tt/gM5KBLN

No comments:

Post a Comment