Friday, June 14, 2024

What's up with Son de Flor pants sizing?

I was looking at this pair of linen pants from Son de Flor, and the size guide put me two sizes above my usual. I'm not sure if I should trust it and risk having a huge pair of pants, or I should order my typical size and risk not fitting into them.

I looked at the measurement chart, and it was completely baffling. For all my curvy babes, a 33" waist being labeled as 3X is just insulting. The model is allegedly wearing a size XXS, which would mean she had a 23" waist. She's a thin woman, but at 5'8", I would have expected very different proportions. I didn't think she looked much thinner than me, but I'm apparently an L!

Is the skewed sizing just a way for the brand to claim it's inclusive without actually catering to anything but thin and very thin women, or is there some kind of error?

https://sondeflor.com/collections/linen-pants-for-women/products/stella-trousers-emerald-green



Submitted June 14, 2024 at 09:20AM by cash-or-reddit https://ift.tt/UE7hvnp

No comments:

Post a Comment