Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Trusted online thrift stores with quality-based items?

Hey guys! Anyone else super into thrifting?

Whenever I get tired of the same old clothes but at the same time don’t want to drop a fortune or harm the planet with fast fashion, I go thrifting.

The issue is sometimes I can only see items made by unsustainable materials or practices- which is again not good for environment- that's why i was trying to search for online store where I get the quality I deserve while spending within my budget and also doing something good for the planet with secondhand stores that also have ethically made, low-impact items.

Have been suggested to explore threadup, poshmark etc, but not convinced by the quality of items sold out.

If any of you have any secret list of cool online thrift stores that ship all over the US, I’d love to hear about it.

Thanks in advance for helping out!



Submitted July 10, 2024 at 12:31AM by SustainableSiren https://ift.tt/DBNrGEx

No comments:

Post a Comment