Friday, August 9, 2024

Fashion x Mental Health

Hi! I’m Erin a fashion design college student currently working on my senior clothing collection. I'm sorry if this is an inappropriate post but I want people who take this survey to be genuine so I don't just want to post it on my social media!

First and foremost I have always put sustainability first in my designs - I believe it should not be the tag line at this point but should just be happening everywhere. So this collection isn't "about" sustainability but it is going to be as sustainable as possible.

I’m trying to create clothes specifically catered to people who struggle with their mental health, focusing on anxiety and depression. As someone who has faced a lot of my own mental health challenges, I know how hard these challenges can make your everyday more difficult. My goal is to design clothing that not only looks good but also incorporates elements/features to help ease the burden a little bit.

To make this collection effective and meaningful, I’m conducting a survey to gather insights from people who have firsthand experience with these challenges. Your feedback will help me understand what features and elements are most important to include, so I can create clothing that genuinely makes you feel better. This survey is completely anonymous, so please feel free to be as honest as you can.

please consider taking this survey - it won't take long and it is completely anonymous (you don't have to enter your email or anything) it could end up helping others if my idea is successful! Thank you in advance :)

oh and if anyone has any opinions on this feel free to message me!

 Click Here for Survey



Submitted August 09, 2024 at 04:50PM by erinmulroy https://ift.tt/k8x6GsN

No comments:

Post a Comment