Saturday, August 24, 2024

how do you care for clothing items that have gone mouldy?

hello everyone, as the title might suggest, I'm having issues with an item that has gone mouldy and I need advice on how I can potentially salvage it

for context, I have a few items made of PU leather that I have had for about two years now, and since the start of this year, I started noticing signs of mould/mildew growing.

I sought advice online, and have given these items a vinegar wash, as well as an ozone wash at a laundromat service. I have also stopped using my humidifier, and have started using a dehumidifier to hopefully reduce humidity levels in my house.

honestly speaking I don't think those methods were effective at all, because I've started noticing more mould growing and it has absolutely devastated me because I truly don't wish to throw them away because I haven't had them for that long at all

any advice at all would be appreciated!



Submitted August 24, 2024 at 04:43AM by Own_Relationship_803 https://ift.tt/Wou9Fly

No comments:

Post a Comment