Wednesday, August 7, 2024

survey participants

Hello everyone! My name is Yangrunyi and I am a MSc Environmental Monitoring and Assessment student at the University of Southampton in the United Kingdom.

As part of my master’s dissertation, I am investigating how the phenomenon of greenwashing in the garment industry affects consumer perceptions among British and Chinese university students. I invite you to participate in my study, which involves a short survey taking approximately 5 minutes to complete. Participants must be British or Chinese nationals, university students, and at least 18 years old. All responses will be anonymous and there will not be compensation for participating in this study.

If you would like to participate, please click on the Qualtrics link below: https://southampton.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cDc6SUmu6oiMoke

If you would like more information about the research, please email me: yp8u23@soton.ac.uk. Thank you for your consideration!



Submitted August 07, 2024 at 06:54AM by Rigneyryp https://ift.tt/5q48MOo

No comments:

Post a Comment