Sunday, September 1, 2024

Is online thrift marketplaces better than stores?

I’ve been buying second hand goods for a while now. From furniture to clothes, and it’s been really great, tbh!

Lately, I’ve been on a hunt to find second hand items that were produced ethically and sustainably in the first place.

It’s all about creating demand from the bottom up, and I really believe in my individual effort to do that.

How about you guys? Do you think brick-and-mortar stores are better than online marketplaces for secondhand goods or the other way? And I wonder always when shopping online, how do you ensure you’re getting quality items that align with your sustainable values, if you have any?

Personally, online thrifting has always been a big gamble for me. While I’ve found some amazing deals, I’ve also encountered items that weren’t as described.

What game plan do you use to find quality items online? any negative experiences with online secondhand shopping?
If you know of any reliable sources for secondhand items from ethical and sustainable brands, please suggest.

Thanks in advance.



Submitted September 01, 2024 at 10:24AM by SustainableSiren https://ift.tt/h2GHC6S

No comments:

Post a Comment