Saturday, September 21, 2024

Men's natural fabric V-Neck T Shirts in vibrant colors?

I'm looking for a good quality natural fabric V neck in nice vibrant colors. Every single organic men's v neck that I find is either black, grey, navy, off-white, or olive.

I've checked out FairIndigo, but the color selection is boring.

I've checked out Pact. I love their colors, but I tried ordering a shirt from them and the quality is abysmal. I'm 100% confident that it's going to fall apart within the year.

I've tried Rawganique. I like their colors and the fabric, but the V is uncomfortably deep. Feels like I'm wearing a cleavage shirt.

Any other recommendations? I'm pretty close to resigning myself to replacing Pact shirts every year or so.

I do visit thrift stores every couple weeks when I have time, but I rarely find basic V-necks in 100% natural fibers.



Submitted September 21, 2024 at 05:23PM by organic-integrity https://ift.tt/pZwGDNe

No comments:

Post a Comment