Saturday, July 27, 2024

I am sustainable before i am fashionable

I get tons of compliments on my style and people often look to me for fashion guidance, but the thing is im not really good at fashion.

To elaborate, i felt like i didnt truly find my "style" until i became more sustainable. I thrifted, upcycled, and made my own clothes from scratch. In this pursuit of sustainability, its how my personality began to shine through into clothes i actually love.

My hobby is compiling sustainable/ethical fashion designers or sellers that have clothes i enjoy. I limit myself to buying no more than one brand new piece of clothing a month. Its about the love for the labor before anything else



Submitted July 27, 2024 at 07:22PM by KohesiveTerror https://ift.tt/jRTsXKp

No comments:

Post a Comment