Help! I need new socks and boxers.
All the pairs I bought from Target over 2 y ago have almost all worn out.
I buy secondhand as much as possible, but I draw the line at underwear, socks, and shoes. I belive shrinking my footprint, no matter how futile, is important, at least for my heart. I feel the same way voting with my money. I might not be able to put Amazon out of business, but I can try.
So I need brands that suck less than others, i.e. not a major polluter, transparent supply chain, not a ton of human rights violations, not being boycott.
Boycotts I am participating in: Amazon, Walmart, Temu, Nike, Target, everything on the BDS Movement* (I need to review the list) and few fast food restaurants and
They also have to be affordable, because I'm a working class schmo and thrift was a value growing up. As such, sometimes more affordable is more money but longer lasting. My favorite brands for thrifting are work wear and outdoor brands.
What fabrics are more sustainable than others? Bamboo vrs cotton vrs synthetic?
Amd what the F are "cooling fabrics"?
Submitted 2026-09-02T12:11:38Z by brightbooger https://ift.tt/Cqv0YBO
No comments:
Post a Comment