Friday, July 19, 2024

Seeking your input on upcycled fashion!

Hey all! I am starting a handmade sustainable fashion brand by using thrifted textiles (duvets, curtains, table cloths) and transforming them one-of-a-kind pieces like light coats, vests, detachable collars, kimonos and tote bags.

I’m passionate about slow fashion and want to offer unique and sustainable alternatives to fast fashion. But I need your help!

I’d love to know:

1.  What kind of upcycled fashion items would you be excited to buy?

(Examples: jackets, dresses, bags, home decor, etc.)

2.  Do you have any concerns about buying clothes made from thrifted materials?

(Examples: hygiene, durability, style, etc.)

3.  What would make you more likely to purchase upcycled clothing?

(Examples: lower prices, more information about the materials, seeing how it’s made, etc.)

  1. What is important when making the purchase online?

Your feedback is incredibly valuable as I shape my brand and products. Thank you so much for your time and input! 💚



Submitted July 19, 2024 at 05:31AM by Other-Koala-5817 https://ift.tt/B2nCGhR

No comments:

Post a Comment