Thursday, May 30, 2024

Women's shelf bra cami reccos- does anyone like Pact?

I got my bf some underwear from Pact for christmas and he loves them. I'm on the hunt for some shelf bra camisoles for every day wear in the summer and I see that Pact has them. I'm also considering a cotton bodysuit for summer but it's unclear to me if their bodysuit has a shelf bra in it. I have big-ish boobs I'm a 36D so I need a bit of support but I'm fine with freeing the nipple. I like that they use organic cotton as the main fabric and that they use a fair trade factory.

Has anyone bought these and liked them?

I'm also curious about sizing... according to their sizing calculator app I'm a large, and I normally wear a large, however a few months ago I purchased a jumpsuit from them in a large and it was way to big for me (I have a short torso).

Does anyone have any other brands or companies that they would reccomend? Preferably organic cotton, bamboo, or hemp and spandex blend, preferably canadian. TIA :)



Submitted May 30, 2024 at 05:01PM by mercynova13 https://ift.tt/xQ02mFk

No comments:

Post a Comment