Wednesday, June 5, 2024

Alternatives to Shein/Temu for romantic goth clothes?

I've been trying to expand my wardrobe as I really didn't have many clothes. I love the romantic goth, lacey, black and red style but I have found it difficult so far to find places that sell clothes like that, when I go on google I get ten billion shein/temu products that all look good but I know are bad quality and participating in a plethora of unethical practices that my subculture (and myself by extension) is entirely opposed to. If anyone else likes clothes like that or has found anything with thay vibe that is sustainable I'd love it if you could share it with me.

I have shopped at Of Earth Vintage for second hand clothes and loved it, for new clothes I get them off of Minga London, their clothes make up most of my wardrobe and have proven to be durable and of good quality. Everything else is just thrifted from local charity shops, whenever I'm in luck to find something cute.



Submitted June 05, 2024 at 11:55AM by Bianca_aa_07 https://ift.tt/NPi4chv

No comments:

Post a Comment