Sunday, August 25, 2024

Help Shape the Future of Sustainable Fashion: Share Your Thoughts on Natural Textile Dyes!

Hello there!

I’m currently working on a project to explore the market for natural textile dyes, specifically for people from North Carolina, and I’d love to hear your thoughts as part of my research. My goal is to bring high-quality, eco-friendly dyes to the fashion industry, and your feedback will be instrumental in shaping this exciting venture!

If you’re passionate about sustainable fashion and interested in eco-friendly products, your insights would be incredibly valuable. I’m eager to learn what you appreciate (or don’t) about current dye options, and how I can make natural textile dyes more appealing and accessible.

By sharing your opinions, you’ll play a crucial role in helping me understand market needs and preferences, and contribute to creating a more sustainable fashion landscape.

Your time and thoughts are greatly appreciated. Thank you so much for helping me make a positive impact on the fashion industry! 🌱

Link:

https://forms.gle/ubAR9hz11Ldy1Tkf9



Submitted August 25, 2024 at 03:29PM by Square-Gear304 https://ift.tt/m3oeAqP

No comments:

Post a Comment