Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Found a great app to shop sustainable brands

Hey! I’ve become obsessed with the Choose app and wanted to share about it…it’s a shopping app that only has small, independent shops on it, all on some level of sale (seems to usually be about 20% off retail). The brands featured rotate out every week or so. Shipping is usually free or very nominal.

It’s not just women’s clothes on the app (I’ve bought way too many wooden toys off there now from kids brands), but plenty of great sustainable fashion brands. I’ve discovered a lot of brands I had never heard of on there and now I’m in love with. The orders ship directly from the brands, not the app. The only thing to keep in mind is that if you’re shopping the European brands from the us shipping can be quite slow.

Some of the brands currently on sale are: made by good karma, la petite alice, wilder, favorite people, hernest project, les sublimes, rooted botanics, rujuta sheth, reifhaus, raechaels closet, fairechild, bocage, reistor, garden of she, intentionally blank, oh seven days, etc, etc…The simple folk goes on next week, too.

Definitely recommend checking it out! I also have a referral code (I also get a discount if my code is used, full disclosure!) for $20 off your first order over 40 - the code is CHICKADEE



Submitted September 25, 2024 at 06:11AM by SameAside7 https://ift.tt/NRKXULS

No comments:

Post a Comment