Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Where’s the affordable plus-size options??

I’m gonna say something and some of y’all are gonna be mad.

I am tired of the lack of affordable plus-size options in sustainable fashion.

Every plus-size seller I have bought from in the past five years is now labeled as “fast-fashion.” I’m doing my best for the good of the environment, but as a college student I can’t pay $100 for one pair of pants. So until people either start making a change for plus-size folks and include us in the conversation for a change in the fashion world, I will be buying from companies that accept my size for what it is at the moment, including Torrid and Amazon.

Plus-size people are people. Include us, and don’t charge us $100 for necessary items.



Submitted September 17, 2024 at 12:32PM by RepresentativeCry626 https://ift.tt/nmdkiRK

No comments:

Post a Comment