I've been slowly eating through my dad's horded old pants that fit but I'm starting to run out I probably have a while but considering prices I might need to save up. I need durable pants ment for trades men for my own safety that will pass my companies policies(need to be solid black, or blue no fading no visible holes) this has made thrifting for durable pants quite the unicorn hunt. considering im not small I've been repairing the crotches as need be from chub rub but considering my chud still rubs the repairs only last so long I'm running out of margin to keep the repairs invisible for my bosses. I personally prefer heavier materials like duck canvus or duck cloth for many reasons but the sustainable clothing brands I do fallow don't make clothing for heavy labor jobs and wouldnt last with how hard I am on pants at work. Recommendations for brands or new repair methods I'll take eather, im just trying to figure out the best way to reduce my footprint. Keep in mind that for repair methods, I'm working with just hand sewing since my sewing machine won't work with these heavy fabrics.
Submitted 2026-08-19T07:06:30Z by Odd_Marionberry_3064 https://ift.tt/PsM5Nkd
No comments:
Post a Comment