Hi everyone, I really love this community, it’s so inspiring to see the behind-the-scenes of other startups. Especially female startups. Building is hard, but this community makes it easier.
I’m currently in the pre-seed phase of Rewear, a fashion-tech project. I realized that most "sustainable fashion" just tries to sell us more stuff. I want to build a system (starting with smart interfaces/mirrors) that actually helps us shop our own closets first.
I'm currently mind-mapping the "Why," and I’m stuck on a core assumption: Do people actually want data on their clothes (like cost-per-wear), or does that feel too clinical/boring? I’m trying to bridge the gap between human behavior and technology without making it feel like a math homework assignment.
I’ve put together a 2-minute behavioral survey to see if I’m solving a real problem or just a "me" problem. If any fellow founders have a spare moment to give some feedback on the logic, I’d be so grateful!
You can find the survey here: and here is the link to our website
Thanks for being part of the "why",I truly appreciate it .It is always hard for me as a founder to get my brand out there so this is my first time
Submitted 2026-08-18T19:41:44Z by Icy_Development3793 https://ift.tt/e3zQnNa
No comments:
Post a Comment