idk what to call this post but anyways…
So, i have sworn off of fast fashion but i have this bra that i’ve been wearing almost every single day since i was 14 when i got it. I only wear this one because i’m autistic and have quite bad sensory issues when it comes to bras and have regretted it every time i’ve worn a different one.
The issue is that this bra was originally from h&m and my bust has grown quite a bit, meaning it doesn’t really fit me anymore. I have tried scavenging all of vinted but haven’t really found this exact bra again, and even if i did, the tag is cut off, so i wouldn’t know my size.
I really don’t want to support fast fashion, but i also don’t know where to get it, any advice?
Submitted 2026-08-21T08:11:47Z by star4ngel https://ift.tt/8gw7JnR
No comments:
Post a Comment