What's the most eco-friendly way to get rid of my clothes, I don't wanna just give a huge bag to some overcrowded charity shop that's gonna throw everything in landfill, and I don't necessarily need to make money off of fast-fashion items and sell them on vinted. They're all well looked after but I'm not going through the effort of listing my thrifted primark finds for £2 per item
I know oxfam has a really good recycling system so maybe them? I would just live for these clothes to go to as useful places as possible, I know I can't control what people do with it after I give it away but I'd like to try my best to do my part
Info about me:
I've had to move houses a lot in the past 3 years so that's resulted in a lot of storing and rebuying, now I have a storage locker with all my stuff in one place and I'm planningbon getting rid of about 5 black bin bags worth of clothes, many of which I've barely worn, nothing is stained or damaged so I would love if it could all find a decent home.
Thanks Reddit
Submitted 2026-08-25T12:33:04Z by hoovertheboomer https://ift.tt/5Ay1rmO
No comments:
Post a Comment