Hi everyone! I hope this is okay to share here ๐
I am currently completing my Master’s dissertation at Cardiff University and am looking for participants to take part in my research.
My study explores whether digital storytelling can influence people’s perceptions of pre-loved bridalwear. If you are interested in sustainability, fashion or bridalwear, I would really value your perspective.
You will be asked to answer some initial questions, watch my Something Borrowed campaign videos and then complete a final set of questions.
The full process should take approximately 30 minutes, and all responses are anonymous. Anyone aged 18 or over can participate, regardless of gender, relationship status or previous knowledge of bridalwear.
There are no right or wrong answers. I am interested in your honest opinions, whether they are positive, negative or neutral.
Survey link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdeqyaDAHZOMP4KEsn9943WHBcsd8cizdBqCKxSrj_7njgKOA/viewform?usp=header
Thank you so much to anyone who takes the time to participate. I really appreciate it! ๐ค
Submitted 2026-09-07T15:22:44Z by PrestigiousSet8737 https://ift.tt/eK7MUBD
No comments:
Post a Comment