Sunday, October 4, 2026

I built a small tool to test if a fashion trend actually suits your style- would love brutal feedback

Hey! I've been working on a concept called Aura. The idea came from a personal experience: I was about to spend €50 on denim shorts just because they were trending, even though I knew deep down they weren't really my style.

So I built a simple tool that asks you a few questions about your style and then tells you whether a trend you're considering actually fits you- or if you're just being swept up by the hype.

It's very rough right now, just a form that sends you an email analysis. No app, no fancy UI. But I'd love to know if the analysis feels useful or generic.

Takes 2 minutes: tally.so/r/xXG7eG  

Honest feedback only, I'd rather hear what doesn't work than get compliments.



Submitted October 4, 2026 at 02:07PM by Natural-Ask179 https://ift.tt/asYmfHb

No comments:

Post a Comment