Sunday, July 28, 2024

Milkmaid/corset back casual dress

Hey! I'm really interested in getting one of those "milkmaid" style dresses that have been very in lately lmao honestly they just look like the perfect farmers market dress. I like the idea of a corset back becauseI'm very small chested and a lot of things don't fit me just right. I've found things with adjustment capabilities work very well for me. All of the brands in seeing with styles I like though are fast fashion. I feel like this is kind of a classic style and could easily be made out of natural fibers. I don't want to spend hundreds of dollars, but I would be willing to splurge for the perfect item. Does anyone have suggestions?



Submitted July 28, 2024 at 10:58AM by Kindly-Bat2941 https://ift.tt/AnDmcEI

No comments:

Post a Comment