Thursday, August 15, 2024

Great high-quality sustainable brands for a petite woman in 30's to wear professionally?

I usually buy my clothes pre-worn/loved from Postmark or eBay, and am looking for great high-quality (made to last a long time, ethically/environmentally conscious practices, natural materials like linen, silk, cotton, and wool is a plus) brands to try out.

I am 5'4", but I have a disproportionately short torso and normal-ish legs. Sometimes I wear regular bottoms, sometimes petite bottoms, depending on fit/style/brand. But I almost always need petite tops. What are some great brands that sell elegant, sophisticated, and sustainable clothes that are timeless, will last me many years, and can be worn in a professional environment? My work environment is mostly business casual, but occasionally business or business formal for certain events (meetings, conferences, etc).



Submitted August 15, 2024 at 07:42PM by anonykitcat https://ift.tt/fNyaDO1

No comments:

Post a Comment