Saturday, July 25, 2026

Sustainable Textile enthusiast here—Happy to answer questions about natural fabrics

Hi everyone,

I'm part of a small team working with natural and sustainable textiles from India, and I spend most of my time researching fibers, yarns, weaving techniques, and traditional fabrics.

We work with materials such as linen, cotton, hemp, silk, wool, and handcrafted textiles, collaborating with weaving clusters and mills to better understand how fabrics are made—from fiber and yarn all the way to the finished fabric.

I'm here primarily to learn and contribute. If you have questions about natural fibers, fabric construction, yarn counts, GSM, weaving, dyeing, sourcing, sustainability, or traditional Indian textiles, I'd be happy to share what I've learned. I also enjoy learning from the expertise and experiences of others in this community.

Looking forward to some great discussions!



Submitted July 25, 2026 at 03:12AM by Low_Wedding_873 https://ift.tt/Hzc6kbn

No comments:

Post a Comment