Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Ethical Fashion Aficionados Needed! (Project for University, help appreciated!)

Hello all,

My name is Mateo Marchan and I am a college student with a strong interest in sustainable fashion. For a project that I am working on I would like to interview individuals that shop or have shopped for ethical and eco-friendly clothing. I'd just like to know about your recent experiences purchasing ethical/eco-friendly clothing and what your perception of the current fashion market is.

I promise, the interview shouldn't take long and can occur via instant message, Skype, phone call, or whatever medium you feel most comfortable with! All contributions will be anonymous -- I am only looking for input.

Thank you for your interest. If you have any questions or would be interested in participating here is a link to my Calendly.

Happy holidays!



Submitted December 25, 2018 at 07:13PM by mateomarchan http://bit.ly/2VdhAlM

No comments:

Post a Comment