Tuesday, July 16, 2019

I’m new to sustainable fashion and have a weird Q

So since trying to become more ethical with fashion I have started to look at sites like depop/poshmark etc for thrifted fashion. I keep seeing a lot of New with Tags on the sites and am wondering if that technically is considered sustainable? I’m sure there are some people that buy clothing leave the tags on and never wear it, but I’m beginning to see some sellers have multiple sizes of a specific design and am wondering if they’re just grabbing stuff on sale feom the store then reselling it online just like eBay was once known for... I guess there is no real way to know what the sellers intentions are, but I am curious to those who are sustainable fashions veterans what do you think about this???



Submitted July 16, 2019 at 05:33PM by wwMobyd https://ift.tt/2jPNiYC

No comments:

Post a Comment