Friday, July 12, 2019

ISO sustainable, not ugly, inexpensive nude bralette

I’m on the hunt for something I’m starting to believe doesn’t exist. I need a new nude bralette. Before stating my sustainable clothing journey I would’ve just picked one up from Aerie and called it a day, but now I really want to try to find one that is produced in some kind of sustainable manner.

I’ve been searching for a couple of weeks and I’m starting to think I’m SOL. Pact’s bralettes feel too young for me, Everlane’s don’t have great reviews from larger chested women and everything else I’ve found is like $100 or doesn’t ship to the U.S. So I’ve turned to this group in hopes that someone else has any brilliant ideas.

I’m looking for something $50 or less, produced in some kind of sustainable way (I’m getting less strict with just how sustainable as this journey drags on), cute (aka doesn’t look like a nursing or training bra), nude, with a wideish band and/or straps, no underwire. I’m so desperate at this point, those are more guidelines than strict “must haves” so take that as you will.

I’m a 36D so I’m large chested enough that I need a little more coverage and support. I really just wear them so I’m not nips out all day long, I hate regular bras and I’d free the nip if I didn’t work in an office. Also I’m Irish and English, so when I say nude I mean a “few shades pinker than white” kind of color.

So does anyone have any ideas of a company that might have something like what I’m looking for?



Submitted July 12, 2019 at 10:51AM by thedonbonzz https://ift.tt/2SisA0s

No comments:

Post a Comment