Sunday, August 25, 2019

Sustainable Machine Washable Shoes?

So probably around end of last year I was on Instagram and I had an ad pop up for a new small company that was creating machine washable shoes. I was interested but couldn’t afford it at the time, plus I still had my current shoes that I was wearing.

I know of Rothy’s and Allbird’s but in always willing to support new companies that are creating a positive impact!

They were very similar concept to Rothy’s and I believe they were based in California? I searched through Instagram and the internet to try to find this company but no luck!

Does anyone know/recommend a good brand that is sustainably made, preferable with machine washable shoes?

Thank you!



Submitted August 25, 2019 at 08:41AM by kamekaze318 https://ift.tt/31Z5a3N

No comments:

Post a Comment