Friday, August 23, 2019

We're New and Trying.

Hi. I started WHITL with my partner and his parents after running for Texas congress last year. I needed something to throw myself into creatively. One evening after talking with my partner's mother about how earrings caused her pain I got the idea. Considering how earrings are trending larger and larger and the need for handcrafted items is on the rise I saw an opportunity to help. WHITL's mission is to create a fashionable, lightweight, and sustainable look that anyone can afford.

We source eco-conscious engineered wood produced in the USA from sustainable forests, vegan leather alternatives, and fabrics to create handcrafted jewelry that is made right here in Texas. In fact, I am so committed to sustainability that I weekly go to our local big box store and take the packing slips from their paper towels to make our earring cards.

We are also committed to our local community. My background was previously in nonprofit working with disabled people. That is why we have partnered with our local state school to help produce our jewelry instead of using large manufacturing companies that would increase our carbon footprint and cause unnecessary damage.I want to make sure that we are doing the right thing while starting off so we can grow and develop as a conscious, sustainable brand. That is why I'm reaching out to Reddit. Thank you for any feedback you have. :)

https://www.whitlwoodworking.com



Submitted August 23, 2019 at 12:00PM by samuelhatton100 https://ift.tt/2TZp9MW

No comments:

Post a Comment