Sunday, September 22, 2019

Affordable ethical brands for basics like tees underwear and socks?

I maybe only shop for clothes a total of 4 times a year and when I do it’s always at thrift stores that I happen to come upon or are in the area.

However I just want to know where to shop online or in person for new basic undergarments like shirts and underwear and socks. I’ve liked some of the stuff Alternative Apparel sells but it’s all still to expensive for me right now.

Maybe it’s rich to ask for affordable and ethical as a sort of one stop/site solution given our system currently and historically. But I’d like to hear what people recommend for sweatshop free, environmentally conscious new clothing.



Submitted September 23, 2019 at 01:10AM by RetailSlave5408 https://ift.tt/2QoZcZ8

No comments:

Post a Comment