Saturday, September 14, 2019

Petite Jeans Reccomendations

I'm fed up with buying ill-fitting $20 jeans that wear out in a year. I've also been made aware of the necessity of sustainable fashion through the media.

Problem is, shopping sustainably in person is hard - most places are fast fashion, which is a trap I am trying to get out of. I'm a college student, so I don't have that much money. I'm also only 5'1", and on top of that, I'm curvier than I feel like jeans are typically made for.

Are there companies out there that do custom fit, or at least petite sizes? I don't have the bank to spend over $200, but I really want a pair of jeans that'll last me a long time and will actually fit me nicely. I'm the sort of person that has one pair they literally wear every day until they are worn out or stop fitting correctly. (But right now my best fitting pair fits me mediocre-ly at best)

Thank you!!



Submitted September 14, 2019 at 08:02PM by Suweyy https://ift.tt/2I8sTa5

No comments:

Post a Comment