Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Looking for Women’s Boot Recommendations

I’m really in the market for a new pair of boots but I’m really struggling to find something that is sustainable, cute, and not outrageously expensive.

I really like the style of classic Dr. Marten boots and I’m looking to replace a pair of black faux leather combat boots that I bought long ago that are falling apart at this point. So basically just looking for a functional black lace up boot.

I’m willing to spend a bit more money especially for a sustainable brand I can support and assuming they’re going to last me a very long time, however I am a broke college student so I can’t afford to spend several hundred dollars on a pair of shoes.

Any recommendations to further my search would be greatly appreciated :)



Submitted October 16, 2019 at 09:04PM by letstalkwolves https://ift.tt/2Mk3rkz

No comments:

Post a Comment