Thursday, November 7, 2019

Conscious consumers who are worried about environmental pollution

Hi sustainable readers,

A few years ago I used to buy very cheap t-shirts. From brands like Primark, H&M, Forever21, Zara and so on... I mean, I was a student, and 2 euros seemed a very good bargain.

Lately, my wife showed me how badly these fast fashion brands are polluting the earth. Then I decided to create my own clothing brand.

So I'm designing t-shirts for conscious consumers who are worried about environmental pollution in the fashion industry. That is, they are made of organic cotton, produced under fair working conditions and animal cruelty-free.

Are you also interested in knowing the conditions under which your clothes are produced?

So please, check my store out and share your opinion below. I'm opening this thread for sincere feedback!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/moregreentimes/



Submitted November 07, 2019 at 01:32PM by alearcmil https://ift.tt/36GkSnu

No comments:

Post a Comment