Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Sustainable Clothing Business - need all the help I can get

Hi guys!

I’ve been thinking about starting my own sustainable clothing brand because of how limited it is in my country and also I really enjoy fashion/branding. I really want to merge these together and create something that’s truly transparent, lasts and can encourage conversations on sustainability and ethical consumption.

I spent the last month researching and there is so much information online so I decided to ask real people.

I’m planning to do a collection every 2-3 months instead of the normal weekly that’s rampant with small fashion businesses in the area I live (yes they release new designs EVERY week).

Some questions I have are:

1) Does anyone know where I can find sustainable manufacturers based in Asia/South East Asia?

2) What are some fabrics you love?

Feel free to add your thoughts as I’m very new to this!

Thank you x



Submitted November 19, 2019 at 11:46PM by merplexing https://ift.tt/35kV52N

No comments:

Post a Comment