Monday, January 13, 2020

Free Guides for Sustainable Fashion Start-Ups

Recently I have been seeing a lot of online courses being sold that are specifically targeted towards people who want to start their own sustainable and ethical business. Downloadable "courses" cost anywhere from $50-$500. For some reason, these courses have never sat right with me. When I started virtue + vice my goal was to help educate people about the fashion industry, and I think hiding information behind a paywall is the opposite of what we should be doing. That is why I am trying to democratize the start-up industry with my free courses. I am starting at the very beginning, how to name your brand, and taking companies all the way through the process - designing a product, product development, sourcing, production, how to sell, and even how to do your own PR. All the guides are being co-written with other industry experts. I think that every small business that wants to create product sustainably and ethically is a win for the world, and I want to offer my 10+ years of fashion industry experience to them for free, in hopes it makes their journey a little bit easier. Are there guides you have been thinking about buying and wish you could get for free?

https://shopvirtueandvice.com/blogs/news/brand-trade-and-domain-how-to-name-a-clothing-brand



Submitted January 13, 2020 at 04:54PM by seedtostore https://ift.tt/2FIL5We

No comments:

Post a Comment