Monday, February 17, 2020

Eco-Friendly Petite Fashion

To all my petite sisters-

Hi ladies! I’m excited to share that I’m currently developing an eco-friendly fashion line made exclusively for petite women. But I need your help.

Being petite myself, I’ve gone through similar struggles as you. But I know that my journey in finding petite clothing can be different.

How can you help? Below is a link to my 6 minute survey. I would totally appreciate any insight you may have in your experience with petite clothing. This will allow me to better understand the issues we petite sisters face and help me create sustainable fashion for YOU :)

Fashion Survey: (Eco-Friendly Petite Fashion Research)



Submitted February 17, 2020 at 11:17AM by petiteverdant https://ift.tt/39CQsTG

No comments:

Post a Comment