Friday, February 28, 2020

Youtube Series on Sustainable Fashion - Would love your feedback!

Hey there!!

I´m super new in the reddit game :) So if this is not allowed please forgive me and let me know.

I started my own consultancy after 10 years working in fashion. I do mostly strategic branding for creative/passion-driven businesses but I started producing content around sustainable fashion because many of the content I see I find misleading or incomplete. Since I worked in "the belly of the beast" (a.k.a in product development for high street international retailers) I know how this works and I see many key points being left out of the discussion and information taken out of context or simple being misunderstood.

I have already a few videos on YouTube - would love to hear your thoughts!

I´m leaving the first one here :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cz1mlvUpw-Y

Ps : Also very new in the YT game so production still has a lot of room for improvement...however, I just bought a new mic so the upcoming videos will at least have better audio Lol



Submitted February 28, 2020 at 10:55PM by adalonso https://ift.tt/32Apmug

No comments:

Post a Comment