Thursday, March 12, 2020

A Sustainable, and Ethical Clothing Brand - A small, Women Start - Up. We make basics from Hemp and Certified Organic Cotton, making our all our shirts in a Fair Wear Certified, ethical factory.

Hi Guys! (Click to see picture, I'm unsure why you can't see the preview on the home page)

The Hempton Classic Shirt - Arctic White

Last week, I launched my very own Vegan, Sustainable & Ethical Clothing Brand for women. I decided to launch Hempton after quitting my job and travelling the world for almost 2 years - I travelled over 25,000km overland on public transport across Africa, Asia, Middle East and Europe. One of my biggest frustrations was that much of the clothing for travel is made from wool, or synthetics (which is very bad for the environment).I would love if you could check out my page here :) It is just me, so a very small business. My factory is ethical and is certified by the Fair Wear Foundation, as this was a big reasoning for launching my own brand - How animals, and people are treated is the most important thing to me personally.

You can read more on my story on this link. I'm sure if you take a look you will see how passionate I am, and how much I have tried to find the most sustainable, and ethical option. Thanks for reading. If you have any questions, please ask. It's something I've been working on for almost a year now and am very passionate about. I hope you like my brand and product. If you can support to help me get off the ground - It would mean the world to me :)

Thank you for reading,

Hannah <3

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/hempton/hempton-super-plant-sustainable-t-shirt-endure-adventure



Submitted March 12, 2020 at 06:59PM by HemptonApparel https://ift.tt/2TOPdMp

No comments:

Post a Comment