Monday, March 16, 2020

After a year of hard work - I have finally released my first range of shirts for my new brand. We use only Organic Hemp & Organic Cotton. Please take a look, and support an ethical brand, trying to get off the ground.

Hey guys - Please check out my new Hemp clothing brand. We are vegan, ethical, and sustainable.

It took a long time to find the perfect manufacturer to work with who aligned with my values on sustainability and ethics. They grow all of the hemp and organic cotton themselves, make the yearn, and knit the fabric into our custom made shirts, and have a shared mission working towards a sustainable future for fashion..

I am crowdfunding on Kickstarter through March first, because my manufacturer has a high minimum order quantity, and I don't have the funds to place the order outright without the sales, so I am asking for support. In return I am offering the shirts at a highly reduced price, just to get me started.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/hempton/hempton-super-plant-sustainable-t-shirt-endure-adventure

This is an absolute dream for me, and I've enjoyed it so much - putting my brand out there, and teaching people about the damaging effects of the fast fashion industry, and spreading the word about the sustainability of hemp.

I would appreciate so much of you could support me, and if you could share this with anyone else you think might be interested.

Thanks so much guys! :)



Submitted March 16, 2020 at 05:22PM by HemptonApparel https://ift.tt/38SvaAH

No comments:

Post a Comment