Sunday, March 29, 2020

HELP! Interviews for School Project about r/SustainableFashion! HElp!

Hello everybody! My name is a Laurel, and I am a freshman from Arizona State University. For my English 101 class, I am doing a project about online communities. I chose a community regarding sustainable fashion because it is a topic I am very interested in. For my project, I need to interview at least 2 group members. So if you are a part of the r/SustainableFashion community please help me out! You could do so by responding to the following questions in the comments asap:

  1. Why are you interested in sustainable fashion?
  2. How would you define sustainable fashion?
  3. How long have you been a part of the r/SustainableFashion community?
  4. What have you learned about sustainable fashion from this online community?
  5. Does sustainable fashion effect your daily life?
  6. In what ways have you personally interacted with members of this community?
  7. Would you recommend r/SustainableFashion to those hoping to make more sustainable fashion choices?
  8. What are some positive and negative aspects of this community?

Just a simple response to each question will do. Thank you so much! Enjoy your day! <3 Sending love to all in these troubled times!



Submitted March 29, 2020 at 05:58PM by lndandrea https://ift.tt/2UN3k3U

No comments:

Post a Comment