Thursday, April 2, 2020

Behind Just: Our Story

So I'm starting to post more regularly on the JUST SUPPLY JOURNAL, this is the new article.

In 2018 I was interested in starting a small business, but I didn't know what to create. I started by doing some research, and I came across a documentary about sustainability problems in the fashion world. After watching this documentary I realized what I wanted to do, help fashion transition to a more sustainable industry. After spending 2018 creating, learning and researching about fashion and sustainability, I launched a test collection on Teespring in April 2019. I was sure that Teespring wasn't a good option, but it was a start. In November I launched the online store with the current collection, "materials". It has started quite slow, but I'm still confident that I'm going in the right direction, always learning and perfecting this project.
I'm David, and I'm here to welcome you on this journey with me. It has been a crazy 2 years, and we are only starting.

Click here to see the original post.



Submitted April 02, 2020 at 07:46AM by justsupply https://ift.tt/3bKZ63C

No comments:

Post a Comment