Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Anyone have recs for bike shorts (or sports bras) that are sustainably made and aren’t Girlfriend Collective?

Looking for workout clothes, specially compression shorts, that are made sustainably. I like Girlfriend Collective because they aren’t just ethically made, but also recycle water bottles which feels like an extra level of awesome. Sadly, their bike shorts seem to be sold out on every website that I’ve looked at! Even in small boutiques! :(

I’d rather not support Alo or Fabletics if I can spend my $ on someone more sustainable...but the few brands I’ve found seem either really expensive or seem (hope this doesn’t offend) aesthetically a bit unflattering or bland. Lots of mid rise shorts in full colors.

Any one have recs? Thanks in advance!!!



Submitted May 12, 2020 at 03:09AM by willyouacceptmyrose https://ift.tt/2zu4avC

No comments:

Post a Comment