Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Call For Ambassadors With Social/Sustainable Missions! 🌏

Hey everyone! 👋

I posted last week looking to conduct interviews with people who identified as sustainability advocates and the response was amazing! Everyone I spoke with was enthusiastic, super knowledgeable, and passionate – it made me feel proud to be a part of this kind community.

Anyways, in the process of speaking with many of the members here, I learned that a lot of you are on a mission to make some sort of sustainable difference. 👏

I'm working at a new social enterprise here in Canada (called Welfact), and we just opened our call for ambassadors – specifically looking for people that identify as sustainability advocates. (more details on the ambassador page linked below)

I think it'll be opened until June 1, but I figured I'd share it here to see if anyone was interest!

About the company: Welfact helps you support vetted charities tackling the defining issues of our time. At the moment we only have two categories, "Climate Change" and "The Basics" (food, water, and education)

This is our ambassador program: https://www.welfact.com/ambassador

Feel free to reach out directly to chat, I love meeting new people! 💬



Submitted May 12, 2020 at 07:14PM by catdionne https://ift.tt/3bogbQx

No comments:

Post a Comment