Thursday, May 7, 2020

Festival and Rave Wear Rental

Hi!

I'm a third year fashion communication and promotion student doing a project about 'encouraging Gen Z to shop more responsibly' so my idea has been to create a Festival and Rave wear renting brand to combat the issue of constantly buying new outfits for any new events people attend. I noticed that a lot of Gen Z girls buy an outfit for a festival and then they never wear it again, and it more than likely ends up on Depop so it got me thinking about how to challenge this.

I'm looking for anyone who has insights, opinions or known anything about rental clothing to interview for my project, or to leave a comment below with their thoughts which will be used anonymously for my research.

Thank you so much!

View Poll



Submitted May 07, 2020 at 10:28AM by bezwesty https://ift.tt/2YHH5A8

No comments:

Post a Comment