Sunday, May 17, 2020

Free 14 Step Manufacturing Guide - Take You Design From Idea To Finished Product

Maybe it's being stuck at home and wanting to create, or maybe it's the collective shift in consciousness to make things that are better for people and the planet, but I have noticed a lot of people are starting to think about starting their own sustainable and ethical brands.

The number one question I get asked is where to start. And, what exactly is the garment manufacturing process? So, I made this free guide, with everything you need to know to start a brand from idea to finished product.

For years I have been trying to learn the rules of football (the American kind) so I can follow along while my friends watch. What do you think has been more helpful to me - an article that lists all the players on the field and what they do or a deep dive into how a football is made? Obviously the first post with an overview of all the players.

Think of developing and producing your garments like me learning football. To start off you don't need to know every single little detail of a tech pack or how to comment on fit samples. In the beginning, you just need to know the players in the game, or in the case of the garment manufacturing process the steps to follow.

https://shopvirtueandvice.com/blogs/news/garment-manufacturing-process-production-clothing



Submitted May 17, 2020 at 10:58AM by seedtostore https://ift.tt/36eAu1S

No comments:

Post a Comment