Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Balance is my belief. If you can identify, PLEASE connect with me!

I FULLY support BLACK LIVES MATTER and ALL things related!!

I know there is A LOT going on in the world to say the least and asking you to test my prototype may seem completely pointless but I think being mindful of our world is purposeful but focusing on the good and doing good is how we can each do our part to contribute to rebuilding as now is the time.

However, please tell me how someone like myself who is building something that truly matters with the belief that balance of life and living harmoniously with this planet can reach my minimum goal of early adopters to test my prototype and give feedback? I ONLY NEED 22 MORE PEOPLE!

I am striving to create a world where you, the consumer can wear your values on your sleeve, literally by using the top marketplace for sustainable fashion. I believe that fashion doesn’t need to destroy our planet but rather improves it.

I don’t know any other way as this is my path. I need to build this for myself, for you, for our world and all our futures. Please connect with me to test my prototype. I need your help! THANK YOU!!

Link to landing page. www.jaspur.us



Submitted June 16, 2020 at 04:47PM by hellojaspur https://ift.tt/2UR33h9

No comments:

Post a Comment