Sunday, June 28, 2020

Everlane: Sustainable? Ethical?

Hi everyone! I’m new to sustainable fashion and I was just wondering if you could tell me what you think of Everlane. According to this article that I read, “Using our sustainable brand criteria, powered by Remake, Everlane scored 30 points out of a possible 100, and that is failing!” Everlane Rating

Question here is: 1) what do you think about the brand? are they sustainable and ethical? 2) what do you think about the quality of their product? 3) if you think everlane is not good, can you suggest an alternative brand that sells good basics (workwear)?

NOTE: i wanted to buy everlane’s oversized blazer but the mixed reviews and poor rating stopped me.



Submitted June 28, 2020 at 10:41AM by kiki963 https://ift.tt/31o4SGt

No comments:

Post a Comment